In consideration for the rate charged, it is agreed that the value of this shipment, whether consisting of one or more packages is not more than $100.00 and liability of Radulovi LLC dba Anchorage Messenger Service/Alaska Medstat/AMS (hereinafter referred to as The Company) for loss or damage, irrespective of the cause of such loss or damage, including negligence, is limited to $100.00. Shipper agrees to hold The Company harmless against any claim arising, irrespective of the cause of such loss including negligence, for loss of business or any other secondary damages arising from such claim. Further, to give The Company opportunity to protect shipments of high value items, such as cash, jewelry, negotiable securities, etc., it is agreed that no shipment of such high value items will be made through The Company without first declaring such items in writing at the time of call for service is made. Shipper’s failure to notify The Company shall relieve The Company from any liability for loss or damage of such high value items, irrespective of the cause of such loss or damage, including negligence. If, after due notice to The Company by the shipper, such high value items are accepted for delivery the same limitations of liability based on declared value, as herein above, shall apply. The Company will not be liable for loss or damage caused by delay, or improperly packaged or improperly labeled shipments. Claims regarding loss or damage of any kind must be made in writing within 15 days of delivery of shipments to The Company. Claims not made within 45 days shall be deemed waived by the shipper. Should any claim in an amount in excess of the foregoing limits of liability be asserted against The Company by a third party for loss or damage to merchandise handled hereunder, the shipper agrees to hold The Company harmless as against any such claim, irrespective of the cause of such loss or damage, including negligence. Courier is NOT authorized to accept special instructions. All special instructions must be directed through our dispatch or requested on the order itself.
Payment Terms of Service:
Terms for payment for all customers that have an account set up with us are NET 15. We ask kindly that payments be sent to our office within 15 days of receipt of your invoice please. Terms for all other accounts are: DUE UPON RECEIPT.
The Company takes your privacy seriously.
Information Collection and Use
- The Company collects information about you and your company when you set up an account with The Company, when you register as a user of The Company web account, when you use The Company services, when you visit the pages of The Company’s web site and when you enter The Company promotions or respond to The Company Customer Surveys.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, or phone number. We will also ask for information about your company including name, address, account, and billing contacts. Once you register with The Company and sign up for our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Company collects information about your transactions with us including information about your use of the various services that we offer.
- The Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and the page you request.
- The Company automatically collects and records information about emails we send out on your behalf, including Proof-of-Delivery emails to yourself and any other people you have asked to have such notifications sent to.
- The Company uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content and features you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for The Company use only about web usage, customer ordering patterns, and the results of customer surveys.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Company does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with The Company under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help provide the service you requested (e.g. airlines providing global critical delivery services). However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
The Company may set and access The Company cookies on your computer.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to The Company services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and The Company Newsletter that are considered part of your account with The Company, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do his or her job.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your Account Information with The Company is password-protected.
- In certain areas The Company may use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account with The Company or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us directly or send a message through our contact us page.